Egg Donation South Africa provides fertility treatment and egg donation services for patients all around the world. We offer a competitive fee structure in local currency.
Our core objective is to provide our clients with a superior service which we hope will fully meet, if not exceed, your expectations.
We understand how frustrating it can be in cases where a donor does not pass her screening. At Egg Donation South Africa, all of our donors have been pre-screened by a fertility specialist. Pre-screening includes, psychological assessment, drug screening and genetic testing for some common conditions, Antral Follicle count and full medical history. Our donors are also counselled by an IVF Nursing Co-ordinator who explains in detail what the donor may expect during her donation process. All this gives you peace of mind, and you can be assured that your donor has been tested and counselled for suitability before you see them on our website.
Please email us to receive a password to access our donor profiles. The profiles will include a medical profile, a personality assessment, and a 30 second voice note of the donor, a handwriting analysis and an astrological natal chart. Because egg donation in South Africa is strictly anonymous, at EDSA we endeavour to provide you with ample non-identifying information so that you are able to select the donor who best matches your requirements(“perfect donor”). You can contact us to confirm the availability of the donors you are interested in for your preferred treatment period.
Once you have chosen your donor, you can expect the following steps:
- Our clinic IVF coordinator will let you know what they need from you to proceed with treatment. This includes completion of your medical questionnaire, medical tests and payment of your clinic deposit.
- At this stage you and your donor will start discussing possible treatment dates with the clinic.
- Once the clinic receives your deposit, your donor will have her final screening.
- The clinic will issue you and your donor with your treatment plan and dates for treatment.
- Only once your egg donor has passed her screening, and you have both received your treatment plan, then only will we ask you to settle our agency fee.